Provides satisfactory proposals and assistance to meet the individual needs of the central government, local public bodies and business operators
Japan is required to make “the national land tough and resilient” against natural disasters so that people can safely conduct their social and economic activities based on rich and high quality social capital. Targeting earthquake, flood, sediment and otehr disasters, we at EJEC offer the most appropriate wide-ranging solutions in terms of medium or long-term plans, action plans, integrated countermeasures incorporating tangible and intangible aspects based on the behavioural observation and analysis of such disasters. We possess the top class professional engineers in terms of both quality and quantity and we are always ready to offer satisfactory proposals and assistance to meet the individual needs of the central government, local public bodies and business operators.
Earthquake Resistance, Disaster Prevention and Information
- Estimation of earthquake damage, earthquake-resistance planning and formulation of BCP/ soundness survey and life prolongment planning/ design of earthquake-resistance reinforcement and conservation
- traffic vibration control measures/ stock management of lifelines
- planning and design of urban flooding control measures
- remote monitoring and operation of flood gates and sluice gates
- warning systems and disaster prevention information networks